Whatever you want to achieve and wherever you are in your journey, Personal Development Coaching can help you to feel more positive and comfortable with yourself, and help you to get where you want to go.
I focus on putting you back in control of your own life, not by looking back and going over the past, but by looking at what you want now and where you would like to be in the future.
I use specific carefully constructed questions and active listening to get to know you, and develop a personal programme which will enable you to get the most out of the coaching. I also use the MBTI psychometric tool to understand your personality, and work with you so that you find yourself becoming more aware of any negative thoughts and self-limiting beliefs, and more in control of, and able to banish, that negative self-talk. Should it be needed, I am also fully able to help with conflict resolution, using the TKI psychometric tool.
Personal Development Coaching can help you in many areas, and sessions will be focused on what you want to achieve and how to get you there as quickly and easily as possible.
- We might look at improving your self-esteem and building your confidence, enabling you to reach for your goals and be more assertive.
- I could help to improve your motivation and your time management and stop that annoying procrastination that gets in your way.
- If you are an over achiever, on the other hand, maybe you need help finding a better work/life balance, and learning to relax and leave work behind once you return home.
- Perhaps you would like to deal once and for all with your stress, learn to relax and stop feeling anxious all the time, or learn how to more effectively deal with change.
The benefits of Personal Development Coaching
The benefits of coaching are as individual as you are, and vary depending on what you want to work on and achieve, but you might find yourself feeling more self-confident and self-aware after our sessions, no matter what you attend for.
- You will receive support and encouragement to leave the past where it should be and move on to a brighter future
- You will be empowered to commit to your goals and achieve them .
- You will be the one in control of your life, working to make happen what you want to happen
- You will get support to achieve success, whatever that means to you
- You will have a plan and goals to help you get to where you want to go
- You will feel better, with a more positive attitude and ways to manage those negative thoughts
- You will unlock your full potential!
You could spend money on a new holiday, more personal possessions and on nights out and entertainment, but if you look back in a years’ time or ten years’ time, will those things really have made a difference to you? Will they have produced results for you so you now feel better, happier and more successful?
Personal Development Coaching can give you all that and more, and with more success, maybe you can afford to have those other things as well!
Personal Development Coaching sessions
Our sessions can take place at my office, in your workplace or a meeting place that makes you feel comfortable. I can also provide coaching over the telephone or via Zoom, FaceTime or Skype.
The initial consultation is free and will take place over the phone or internet. I will listen to your situation, and talk you through how Personal Development Coaching works, how it could benefit you and what will happen at our sessions. I will also talk you through how many sessions you might need, as programmes are tailor made for each person, and we’ll discuss the fees. You will feel properly listened to, by someone who is positive and committed to your success, and you will feel supported and encouraged to make goals and stick to them.